Saturday, January 28, 2006

---Now that I've found the road less traveled, I want to take it!

Now that I've found the road less traveled, I want to take it!

That about sums up what this Blog is all about. You'll notice on the right sidebar there are links to sites. Male Friendly Sites are of course, what the name implies; sites that are about, for, or by men. Although some of the content may or may not offend you, I could care less.

The second link of sites is that of places that Men Need Not Reply (tm). Typical Man=Bad/Woman=good, or is it "god" bullshit that makes my skin crawl. Although I detest even the idea of linking to them, I feel it is necessary to give you, the reader, a real taste of what the Mens Rights Movement & Men in general are dealing with in modern day earth. That's right, although I am in the US, this plague is world-wide.

Yes, you heard me correctly, feminism and the feminist doctrine is nothing more than a plague on this planet that requires eradication!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home